Online, via Discover, Master Card, or Visa:
Pay online via our secure server. We welcome all MasterCard, Visa, or Discover cards.
Note: If you are a first time customer paying by credit card, we must ship to the address that is on file with your credit card company. This is done for your protection, to prevent credit card fraud. To have your order shipped to a different address, such as your work or your mechanic, you can call your credit card company (at the number on the back of your card) and have them add your desired ship-to address as a "shipping address" or "alternate billing address" on your credit card file. This does not change where your bill goes. It simply means that your credit card company will confirm that you have authorized us to ship to this address when we process your order. The change takes effect within minutes of when you call, and you can remove the alternate address at any time by calling again. If you are using Master Card or Visa Debit Card (where the amount actually comes directly out of your checking/savings account), this may not be possible. In that case, please email us and we can verify the address differently. Again, this policy applies to your first order only. All subsequent orders can go to any address that you specify.
Online via E-Check:
You'll see this option on the Checkout page. E-Check is like writing us a check over the internet. You simply give us the numbers on the bottom of one of your checks and we debit your checking account when we ship your order. There is no cost to you for this service, and it works with any U.S. bank or credit union checking account. (Sorry, not available outside of the U.S.) Both personal check and E-Check payments may delay your order slightly due to time allotted for the check to clear.
Paypal is accepted on Domestic orders over $100, and many International orders over $200 (excluding shipping), with certain restrictions:
- On Domestic orders, we must ship to your Paypal Confirmed address. Please be sure to use that address both on your Bus Depot order and on your Paypal payment.
- On International orders, your payment must qualify for Paypal Seller Protection. This is usually automatic on most Canadian orders but not always on orders from other countries. If unsure, you can go ahead and make the payment. If it does not qualify we will promptly refund you and offer you other payment options.
- Due to Paypal restrictions, we cannot accept Paypal for special-order or made-to-order items, and we cannot backorder items if paid via Paypal. Rather any out-of-stock items will be deleted from your order instead of backordered, and that part of the payment refunded. Some shipping methods may not be available to customers who pay via Paypal due to Paypal restrictions.
Via Phone or Fax:
You can use the website to look up parts, create a shopping list, and then print it out and call or fax us to order. We're open weekdays, 11 am to 7 pm Eastern time.
- If you have part numbers ready, call toll free 1-866-BUS-DEPOT (1-866-287-3376) within the U.S.
- If you need part numbers looked up, want to check order status, or have questions, call 1-215-234-VWVW (8989).
- You may also fax your order to 1-215-234-0890.
Note: Operators at the toll-free number cannot answer product or order questions, or look up part numbers.
Check or Money Order by Mail:
You can place your order via the website, but choose to mail us a check or money order (in U.S. dollars) for payment. To mail payment, simply choose the "I will mail payment" option when checking out online, and then send a check or money order to The Bus Depot, 4801 Gravel Pike Perkiomenville, PA. 18074. (Please make sure to include the shipping charge.) Please print out a copy of the website order page and include it with the check or money order. Personal or business checks may delay order processing while the check clears. Money orders are treated as cash. Canadian and Japanese customers: You can generally purchase money orders payable in U.S. dollars at your local post office.
Unlike most online sellers, we still ship C.O.D. to U.S. destinations serviced by FedEx Ground. Please note that C.O.D. shipping costs $10.00 extra, and may take an extra day. Please have a money order ready for the driver, as they do not accept cash or personal checks. In the event that part of your C.O.D. order is backordered, the C.O.D. will still be for the full amount of the order, and the backordered item(s) will be sent at no charge when they come in.
The following items/orders cannot be shipped COD: Orders shipping outside of the U.S.; Expedited (next-day, second-day, three-day) orders; Orders containing items that are dropshipped directly from our suppliers (including most made-to-order items such as engines, transmissions, rebuilt heads, carpet, seat upholstery, headliners, etc.).
It is illegal to order products C.O.D. and then refuse delivery when the order arrives. This leaves us stuck for the shipping charges, which we will turn over to a collections agency along with a restocking fee. Please be sure you want what you order.
Wire Transfer or Western Union:
Please email email@example.com for instructions if you would like to order using one of these payment methods.