The Bus Depot Outlet
- Click on each item to find details on what vehicle(s) and year(s) it fits. However, full application details are not always listed on the Outlet items. Where possible we have included the original part number, which may be searchable on our site so that you can get more application details from that listing. If you want to confirm whether a part fits your vehicle, please ask us before ordering, as Outlet items are not returnable.
- All items are new unless noted otherwise, although some may have shop-worn packaging or insignificant cosmetic flaws from lying around. If we happened to notice a flaw with an item based on a quick visual inspection while listing it, we’ve noted it in the description. However, this is a final and as-is sale; at these prices, the items cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. So if you have any questions about an item, its condition, what it includes, what it fits, etc. please ask before ordering. Warranties, if any, are from the manufacturer. Think of it as if you were buying at a flea market or a going out of business sale, and you get the idea.
- Inventory changes regularly, so keep checking back. Most items are one of a kind. We will try to remove them from the website as they sell out. However the website does not update instantly, so it is possible for someone to beat you to an item . If two people order the same item, we’ll go by the time stamp on their web order. If a part of your order is not available, we will delete the unavailable item and reduce the shipping charge accordingly.
- Shipping charges on Outlet items are also reduced compared to our regular shipping charges for those items. However, in some cases, if the items you order are cheap but unusually heavy (or if you live outside of the 48 states), the website may underestimate shipping. As long as it’s reasonably close, we’ll honor the website shipping calculation. But if the shopping cart severely underestimates the shipping cost, we’ll contact you and offer to ship it to you for what the shipping company charges us. If you don’t agree (or if you don’t reply at all within three days), we’ll just put the item back up for sale.
- The Outlet is online only. To avoid double-selling an item, we can’t take phone orders for these items.
- Remember, the first pound costs the most to ship, so the incremental shipping cost for each additonal item is relatively low. Take the opportunity to save on shipping by adding any “staples” you may need, like oil filters, tune up parts, etc. at very low additional shipping cost. (Please! Selling all this stuff below cost is killing us!